Stormy Seas is a blue gray with green undertones. While this rich color reminds us of choppy ocean waves and rain clouds, Stormy Seas has calming qualities.
Use this color to bring balance to your beach bungalow or mid-century modern home. Stormy Seas can easily be dressed up or down!
Paint is very thick and a little goes a long way. The longer the lid stays off, the thicker it will get. If you'd like it thinner, no worries, just add a little water and stir. Add too much water? No worries, just leave lid off and it will thicken up. Whatever consistency you desire, our Paint will work for you!
Sometimes you will see brushstrokes, don't worry, as the paint dries, they will disappear. Our Chalk Paint is the best paint for self leveling!
- Allow your last coat of paint to dry (depending on the weather/humidity) about an hour
- Simply brush a very thin, even layer of clear coat
- For an extra layer of protection, simply add another coat of our clear coat in an hour.
- Our paint is non-toxic with no VOC’s.
- Made in the USA
- 8 ounces will cover approx. 38 square feet
- 16 ounces will cover approx. 75 square feet
- 32 ounces will cover approx. 150 square feet