Dixie Bell French Linen Chalk Mineral Paint
French Linen is a light taupe. With a warm and weathered mix of brown and gray, this gentle color naturally reflects light.
Use French Linen to create a polished and peaceful ambiance in any room of your home.
Paint is very thick and a little goes a long way. The longer the lid stays off, the thicker it will get. If you'd like it thinner, no worries, just add a little water and stir. Add too much water? No worries, just leave lid off and it will thicken up. Whatever consistency you desire, our Paint will work for you!
Sometimes you will see brushstrokes, don't worry, as the paint dries, they will disappear. Our Chalk Paint is the best paint for self leveling!
- Allow your last coat of paint to dry (depending on the weather/humidity) about an hour
- Simply brush a very thin, even layer of clear coat
- For an extra layer of protection, simply add another coat of our clear coat in an hour.
- Our paint is non-toxic with no VOC’s.
- Made in the USA
- 8 ounces will cover approx. 38 square feet
- 16 ounces will cover approx. 75 square feet
- 32 ounces will cover approx. 150 square feet